There are four main activities that can be done with worksheets during project evolution - to create new list of tasks, to insert list of tasks, to select list of tasks, to remove list of tasks from the project plan. Let's consider these operations one-by-one:
- Create a new list of tasks - in order to initiate working process, you should design a worksheet that specifies working process in necessary details and assign this new list of tasks to appropriate performer. With a help of special task management software you can first break-down your project into tasks and then allocate tasks among worksheets that can be assigned to your team members.
- Insert - in order to make your project or business management integral and consistent you need to keep integration and coordination of multiple worksheets assigned to different employees. With a help of special management software you can easily insert list of tasks into project plan in order to integrate it into your project, in the same way all tasks lists are coordinated concerning each other.
- Select - in order to work flexibly you need to be able to create virtual lists of tasks. Optionally created virtual lists of tasks are formed according to some common tasks characteristics. With a help of special task management software you can easily create, save and select list of tasks united by certain common characteristics.
- Remove - when worksheet is completed it should be removed to archive. With a help of special task management software you can easily remove list of tasks that were completed.
VIP Organizer is individual task list manager that allows you to plan tasks, set priorities and manage checklists. With a help of this product you can create new tasks, organize task groups, priorities, notes and documents.
VIP Task Manager is real-time teamwork tool that allows you to create list of tasks for project, to control and analyze performance of a workgroup in order to identify its efficiency. With a help of this groupware you can set roles, assign tasks, share schedules among team members, share documents and track project evolution.
To manage new list of tasks within your workgroup do the following:
- start your task list application
- create tasks for you and other team members
- use Task Tree to break-down your projects into doable activities
- plan timelines, costs, set priorities and assign tasks to performers
- control project evolution in terms of tasks completion, time and costs
- remove list of tasks to archive when it is accomplished