Due to popularity of Getting Things Done method (GTD) for time management, in Internet there’re many books and articles about get things done. People involved in project time planning need to learn ways for achieving efficient time management within projects. Usually online guides about project management get it done include all necessary information. You use the web search to find and download one of those guides. For example, at this website you can find an extensive library of simple guides and "how-to" articles about PM get organized.
Also this website offers you a software solution for planning project time. VIP Task Manager allows you to use schedules, to-do lists and templates to plan working hours within projects, schedule durations of project phases, make team assignments, and prioritize project activities. VIP Task Manager will help your project management get into successful delivery and completion. There’s an evaluation copy of the software that you can use for free (30 days).
- Open your favorite Internet browser and use the web search to find and download a guide about project management get done.
- Download an evaluation copy of VIP Task Manager and install it on your PC/laptop.
- Start the software, create a database for your projects and log in this database.
- Go to Task Tree view to plan your project by phases, create to-do lists and build project templates.
- Use Calendar view to develop schedules, project timelines, and working calendars.
- Read your guide about get work done and learn how to use to-do lists and schedules for better project time planning.