Having feasible and creative project management ideas always helps project managers to do their projects in a better way. Do you have some good ideas that can simplify planning and implementation of your project? Anyway here are several good ideas that can be helpful:
- Use templates and checklists for planning your project.
- Share only relevant and appropriate project data between participants.
- Set milestones to track the project’s progress against the plan.
- Make employee schedules and work calendars for better time management.
- Make reports to review the project’s results.
- Use software solutions for managing and tracking your project.
VIP Task Manager refers to the last item in this list of creative project management ideas. It is a good software application for planning and group collaboration. VIP Task Manager will help you develop templates and checklists, share project data between users, develop employee schedules, track tasks, set milestones, and build several kinds of reports. The software is a great solution that can realize your ideas for IT.
- Search this website for more ideas and tips.
- Download VIP Task Manager and install it on your PC. Create a new database for your work.
- Log in the database and go to Task Tree view to make templates and checklists.
- Use Permissions panel to allow or deny certain users to create/view/modify/delete tasks of the project.
- Go to Calendar view to develop employee schedules and calendars.
- Use Filter Bar to track tasks by due dates.
- Go to Task List view and use the reporting capability of VIP Task Manager to make reports in various formats (HTML, Excel, RTF, XML).
- Use the software to realize other your ideas for marketing.