Why do you need to re-estimate your schedule?
It is often difficult to estimate how much time tasks will take at the very start of a project. During tasks accomplishment you can face with unexpected problems that will slow down the process. If the schedule is not updated as you learn more about the project while working with it you are left with a wrong schedule. It may cause the muddle in your workflow and disorganize you. If you re-estimate the time you need on your tasks during their accomplishment and make corresponding changes in your schedule, you’ll avoid disappointment and frustration and make yourself disciplined.
"Update your schedule" To Do List
- Estimate how much time you need to accomplish particular task
- Start doing this task and re-estimate the time if you face any difficulties or you underestimated the task
- On the basis of your conclusions update your schedule to make it more veritable
- Use software to over plan your calendar
- Start your scheduler software
- Create a new task and set its start and finish date
- When you start doing the task estimate actual time you need to accomplish it
- Change task finish date in accordance with your analysis
- Continue doing the task