- Time management: how to organize your life? Time management gurus say that your success is predefined by how effectively you lead your entire life, so if you adhere to a proper lifestyle, if you set robust goals to attain, and also if you make right efforts towards continuous self-organization, then you will surely reach success in all areas of your life.
- Time management: how to plan your day? As a basis for success you should keep planning your daytime – you should draw up your agenda for every next day, and prioritize your tasks (with focusing on the greater goals in mind), so you concentrate at tasks that create the biggest value for your success, while postpone something neither important nor urgent.
- Time management: how to get up early? In order to win more time to be active you need to regulate regime of your sleep. You need to try going to bed earlier as possible, so you can sleep 8 hours (as a norm for organism to recreate itself completely) and so you will be able to get up earlier to have a “longer” day to live actively, and therefore accomplish more.
- Time management: how to say no? Sometimes it is just necessary to decline commitments that are out of your today’s scope. You shouldn’t take more work than you can accomplish, so you need to avoid adding extra items to your list and politely say “no” to something you know that cannot be done today (you may delegate these things, or schedule them for another day).
- Time management: how to lose weight? Time management can help you to become more organized and productive in every aspect of your life. Once you can work better and accomplish your home tasks faster you may obtain some extra time which could be dedicated to going in for sports and controlling your weight.
VIP Organizer is an individual checklist management tool that can help you to control and plan your daytime, priorities and goals;
VIP Task Manager is a client-server time and task management product for business, which can assist you in planning and tracking your projects in real time regime, with the team;
For effective time management – do the following:
- start your time management software;
- organize (categorize) your project and daily tasks;
- schedule your tasks and appointments;
- plan tasks in terms of priorities, assignments (performers), costs, etc;
- track their actual progress and compare it against the plan;