Task Completion definition: it is a specific condition of a task, which matches certain “completion” criteria that is a special set of characteristics to recognize that a task was successfully accomplished.
Usually, a fact that a task was completed is identified by a special research which can be formalized by a procedure. Usually the following components are to be investigated during the audit:
- Goals (measurable and controllable targets attained with the task);
- Constraints (compliance with the planned time, money, scope, quality, etc);
- Requirements (specific regulations such as safety and certification);
- Results (what positive and negative effects were gained with the task);
Another part of investigation is conducting an all-round survey that refers to collection opinions from task participants: stakeholders, performers, customers, etc. Then, these quotes collected are analyzed to define how the task’s workflow can be amended and streamlined to create efficiency amplification.
VIP Task Manager is a program to help you in recognizing tasks completed and investigating their results. This software is used for employee scheduling, project collaboration, and tasks controlling in real-time regime.
To control task completion in the team – do the following:
- start your project planning software;
- set a suitable layout of task groups (Task Tree mode);
- set project timeline (Calendar mode) and target dates of all tasks;
- assign tasks to performers and plan these tasks in terms of their costs, priorities, objectives, etc;
- control project execution in real-time regime;