Personal Dashboard is a task performance monitoring tool that allows a person to plan and measure individual performance. It offers a sophisticated way to digitally track work and personal activities. The greatest benefit of using personal dashboard is that users get a single computer screen on which all personal and work activities are displayed and their performance status is measured and highlighted.
Personal dashboard is often available as a reporting tool in a kind of task management software. It allows users to create KPIs for measuring their individual performance and analyze problems. Everything that a person needs to plan and measure throughout work and life activities can be monitored with help of personal dashboard. For example, a salesperson can review status of phones calls and generate a weekly report and then plan for weekend and shopping.
Here are some possible bits of information a typical personal dashboard includes:
- Personal goals and objectives, including studies, career, relationship
- Tasks organized by time period, including daily, weekly, monthly, long-term activities
- Tasks organized by subject, such as appointments, phone calls, reminders, meetings
- Work tasks including daily routine at the workplace
- Leisure tasks, including entertainment, weekends and holidays.