Process Dashboard is a vital decision management tool that showcases essential information about process performance to process participants and owners. It provides high-maturity, metrics-intensive data necessary for process analysis and decision making.
Process dashboard is a performance reporting tool that helps understand what actual results have been obtained from a given process and how close these results are aligned with initial expectations. The major idea behind process dashboard is to provide decision makers with inputs for process analysis through visualizing process performance. Other goals are as follows:
- Simplify performance data collection and analysis
- Report on process results and achievements
- Determine process effectiveness and efficiency through a range of performance measures and indicators
- Support individual and team earned value
- Contribute to process forecasting
Through using process dashboard managers can gain insight into the stages of a process’s lifecycle and analyze at which stages the process shows higher or lower performance. Thus process dashboard enables them to remove process gaps and improve performance through process problem analysis.