Inventory Dashboard is a wide collection of reports displayed on a single computer screen and dedicated to stock units and inventories of an organization. It summarizes the availability, usage and value of stock units and inventories for a certain period. The dashboard also allows viewing and measuring stock performance in terms of inventories received/dispatched, stock space used, inventory age threshold, and more.
Through using inventory dashboard, managers can access a wide range of stock reports, including but not limited to:
- Inventory replenishment report
- Items dispatch sheet
- Total stock movements summary
- Zero-stock report
- Non-stock items
Inventory dashboard allows performing certain actions with inventory data. For example,
- Utilize the stock history for inventory audit and analysis
- Monitor inventory receipts to date
- Define which inventories are dispatched for sales orders
- Calculate total stock value
- Explore unused stock space.