Process Deployment is a series of methodical procedures for introducing a particular process or activity to all applicable areas of the working environment within an organization. It is the final stage in process lifecycle that describes what needs to done to ensure the process will be effectively carried out within the environment.
Deploying a process means embedding this process into an existing working environment through creating linkage between the process and elements of the environment. Deployment aims to ensure that the process fits well into the environment, so there is no dissonance or disagreement between the process and activities of the environment. Once the process is deployed, it becomes active and ready for implementation.
Before deploying a process, the management team of an organization needs to ensure that:
- The new process will remain effective once deployed
- The working environment will remain effective as well
- There is no lack of resources within the environment
- There is a correction plan ready for use in case of performance gaps
- Employees are provided with sufficient training and instructions.