Project Deployment Plan is a minute step-by-step guide on how the final stage of a project will be carried out to put the project into a state of complete realization – a project deployment plan may detail how the project results will be implemented into business environment and how they will be operationalized with the existing personnel, certain factors, etc. Project deployment plan explains how the project executors will guarantee correct usage of the project products after their delivery (and hence a proper level of customer satisfaction).
Usually a deployment plan includes preparative activities and sub-plans, including:
- Training plan (trainings for the customer’s staff members);
- Handover plan (technical co-operation with the customer’s staff members);
- Facility deployment plan (adjustment of existing facilities to meet the project needs);
- Warranty support and service plan (how the executer is going to service the project);
- Deployment strategy (a master plan to coordinate and direct all deployment activities);