Any idea may be useful in the future
New idea may appear in your mind suddenly, and as you can be busy with some other tasks at this moment, it also can be quickly forgotten. If you don't fix originated thought at once, later you will probably need to spend lots of time remembering that fleeting new idea in order to process it. Or you may even forget that a new idea existed at all. That's why it is very important to record it as soon as possible and keep it on hand, because any new idea, thought or concept may be very useful and determining in the future.
"Record a new idea" To Do List
- Whenever a new idea appears in your mind, don't lose it
- No matter how busy you are at this moment, find a minute to record a new idea
- Use software to keep all your new ideas for further processing them
- Start your task management or organizer software
- Create a new task group "New ideas"
- When a new idea appears, create a new task with its name
- Assign this task to "New ideas" task group
- If required enter some details about this idea into task notes section