Employee evaluation forms are used to evaluate employee skills and abilities. Employee skill assessment is often conducted once a year to measure performance and get necessary feedback from employees. A typical employee evaluation sample form includes several categories (or sections) designated to assessing different skills of employees. For example, there can be the next four employee evaluation categories:
- Technical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Personal Skills
- Recommendation & Feedback
You can modify each of the categories depending on needs of your employee evaluation process. To plan and manage this process, you can use task management solutions.
VIP Task Manager is a task management solution that allows using templates, to-do lists and calendars for planning tasks and jobs of the workforce evaluation process. Templates will help you plan categories of your form; to-do lists will help you make remarks and records about the process; schedules will help you plan time for defining workforce scoring.
- Use the web search to find and download free examples of employee evaluation forms.
- Use VIP Task Manager to plan tasks and jobs of your employee evaluation process.
- Go to Task Tree view to create templates and schedules.
- Use Task List view to make and manage to-do lists.
- Go to Calendar view to schedule time and set due dates for employee evaluations.