An employee relocation guide is always a necessary document for persons assigned to managing the process for relocating employees. This document includes a set of recommendations and guidelines on how to move employees to another geographical location where their company will be based. Usually human resource managers take the responsibility for managing the employee relocation process. They care for quick and painless moving of workforce.
If your organization is going to move to another place, you need to develop a workforce plan that covers necessary tasks for managing the process. For example, in your plan there can be the following tasks:
- Develop guidelines and recommendations and share them between your staff members.
- Arrange essential documents for employee relocation (like visa, long-term stay permissions).
- Search for accommodation.
For managing these and other tasks it is convenient to use task management software, for instance VIP Task Manager. Such software allows you to develop time-based task lists, prioritized to-do lists, templates and moving schedules. VIP Task Manager will be best for managers and employees who need to plan and do their tasks on a daily basis.
- Use Internet to learn more on the definition.
- Define benefits and reasons before making a decision.
- Make an guide and plan for your company moving in advance (1-2 months before the moving).
- Use Task List view in VIP Task Manager to make simple to-do lists and create separate tasks.
- Go to Task Tree view to create categories and groups for your to-do lists and employee relocation plans.
- Use Calendar view to schedule tasks and activities.