A good personal project guide is like a project management handbook to be used each time when you need to remember some point of project management basics or to make some records on your project activities. Using your personal project guide is a simple way to achieve more goals faster and more effectively. When you manage your projects, you can use your guide to keep track of personal project topics, make records and create todo lists. Using such a guide is a convenient way to plan your personal project budget and track how much money you spend on one or another activity.
To create, use and keep your personal guide always on hand, it is convenient to use task management software. Such software will let you design your project guide in the form of checklists, schedules or to-do lists. You can try to use VIP Task Manager to develop your own PM manual that will help you plan and carry out your project activities. By means of VIP Task Manager , you can design task checklists, project templates, to-do lists, schedules, and action plans. The software lets you keep track of your project activities and set personal project criteria to measure your performance.
- Use Task List view in VIP Task Manager to create your project in the form of simple to-do lists and tasks.
- Use Task Tree view to design project templates and task hierarchies.
- Go to Calendar view to schedule your to-do lists, templates and tasks.
- Use Custom Fields functionality to specify personal project criteria that will help you measure your activities and tasks.
- Use "Print" option to print out your tasks and to-do lists to keep them always on hand.