Don't check off completed tasks at once
Before planning tasks for tomorrow take a look at all the tasks assigned for today. For this reason, it is better not to check the tasks immediately after you completed them. If you delay this procedure till the evening, you will finish you work for today in a very good mood as it feels so good when you check off completed tasks.
Sort the uncompleted tasks
Besides checking off completed tasks, sort the tasks you didn't manage to complete. Some of them should be rescheduled for tomorrow with a higher priority. Some of them can be delegated to your department staff. Some of them may be cancelled because they might be no need to do them any more.
- Start your Planner or Scheduler Software
- Filter tasks to display uncompleted task assigned for today
- Select status "Completed" for the tasks you have done.
- Change due date or finish date of the tasks you haven't done.
- Change the priority of tasks if needed
- Assign tasks to other users if possible
- Select status "Cancelled" for the tasks that are not actual any more.