Using a process automation handbook in daily practice will help you be more productive, make quick decisions and avoid many mistakes. A process automation handbook may include records and notes about ways to automate processes, increase efficiency and manage process performance. Here are several key reasons why you should use a handbook in your daily practice:
- To cover the gap between the theory and practice of managing processes.
- To have automation recipe and essentials in one convenient handbook.
- To focus on knowledge about help required to cope with a majority of process control.
- To keep tutorials and manuals handy.
- To provide your colleagues (practicing engineers, analysts, planners) with handy manuals.
These reasons are likely to assure you of the necessity to use a complete handbook in your daily practice. In combination with task management software, you can use such a handbook to be more productive and increase your daily performance.
VIP Task Manager is a good example of task management software. It allows using to-do lists, schedules and templates to plan, manage, track and report daily tasks and activities. You can try VIP Task Manager for free during 1 month.
- Use the web search (Yahoo!, MNS, Google) to find and download "how-to" guides.
- Download and install VIP Task Manager. Launch the software and use Database Wizard to create a new database.
- Log in this database and use Task Tree view, Task List view and Calendar to plan your tasks, projects and processes.
- Use your handbook to manage the planning process and keep it comprehensive.
- You can share your ideas and process automation recipes with other users of VIP Task Manager by using Permissions panel.