Procrastination is one of the most terrible things that will pursue you and your employees all the time. If you want to build a successful career of an office manager and to know how to stop procrastination, you need to learn many tips and use a task management software solution to take advantage of these tips. There are several main tips that teach you not to postpone a task to next time, not to lose your faith, and not to do several tasks at a time. Task management software helps track tasks, always remember about important events, and record personal and group achievements.
VIP Task Manager is a client-server program that allows overcoming procrastination and doing tasks on schedule. You can use the task management software to create to-do lists where you can prioritize each task, define task start time and finish time, set reminders and receive notification messages. The software provides you and your employees with solutions by allowing creating schedules, event agendas and diaries. Functionality of VIP Task Manager lets you use popular task management methods (like GTD technique and ABCD method) to help achieve your goals in the most efficient way.
- Start VIP Task Manager software.
- Use Task List view to create, manage and track to-do lists.
- Go to Task Tree view to build hierarchical to-do lists and projects.
- Set reminders for urgent and prioritized tasks.
- Use Filter Bar to track tasks by any parameters, such as Name, ID, Due Date, Status, Assignment etc.
- You can build task reports by using Report Builder.