In order for you to become a successful project manager you to need to learn project management fields and know how to apply your knowledge. There is a field theory that requires project managers to understand PM environment, follow standards and regulations in their industry, and have general leadership knowledge and interpersonal skills. The best way to conduct thorough study is through attaining PM certification courses and special PMP training. You can use Internet to find websites offering online workshops and distance education dedicated to learning project management field work.
Meanwhile getting necessary knowledge is not the only thing you need to take care to become a successful project manager. Effective software for project planning is required. Being a PMP you need to use such software to plan tasks, design project phases, make team assignments, track project progress, estimate costs, and review results. VIP Task Manager is a great example of project planning software that can help you manage your duties and responsibilities.
- Use the web search to find and download guides and manuals. It is recommended to keep a quick manual handy because such a manual can be helpful in case you need to remember something about fields.
- Use VIP Task Manager as a primary software solution for planning and managing projects.
- Go to Task List view of the software to create to-do lists.
- Use Task List view to make task templates and plan project phases.
- Go to Calendar view to design schedules and project timelines.