When you want to plan a new project from scratch, it’s reasonable to create a PM template and specify key tasks for planning the project. Here’s a simple project management outline definition:
- It’s a project manager’s plan of actions to start a new project by outlining an organizational structure of the project, planning phases, and developing subsidiary plans (staffing , change management , risk management , communications , time management etc.).
PMPs and experts recommend using project management software to plan projects and create a complete project management outline example. You can try to use CentriQS which is one of the popular solutions for job planning and management. CentriQS is designed to help project managers and team members to plan, launch, manage, control and report processes, tasks and workflows within projects.
- Use CentriQS as a project planning tool to create sample project management outlines and templates.
- In CentriQS, there’s Task List view that is best for managing tasks, jobs and employee assignments.
- There’s Task Tree view that is best for planning the project by phases and steps.
- There’s Calendar view that is best for scheduling project activities, tasks and events.
- You can use the software to develop project management outline forms and checklists.
- CentriQS is a flexible solution so it can be used in almost any project regardless of type and size. Use the software to pan your work outline.