Use of SWOT analysis in project management (PM) is proved by many PMPs and PM experts. PM SWOT analysis allows planners and analysts to investigate your working environment and find both strengths and weaknesses of your project.
It is easy to organize SWOT analysis with help of powerful task management software. Such software allows using to-do lists, schedules and templates to plan tasks and processes required for conducting this analysis. Task management software lets share your project management SWOT analysis template with planners and analysts involved in your project. You can make team assignments and keep track of project progress.
VIP Task Manager is an example of powerful task management software. VIP Task Manager features Task Tree and Calendar which are best for planning and scheduling analysis examples. The software lets share tasks and project assignments. You can create templates and to-do lists that help you use your PM SWOT tools.
- Use Google, Yahoo! or other web search systems to find useful information about SWOT analysis.
- Download a trial copy of VIP Task Manager and install the software on your computer.
- Start VIP Task Manager, create a new database and log in this database.
- Use Task Tree and Calendar to plan tasks of PM SWOT analysis.
- Share tasks with your team members by using Permissions panel.