Project management tutorial online will help you keep your PM knowledge current and sufficient. Today Internet gives you almost limitless opportunities for improving knowledge and obtaining education online. When you make a decision on entering some online training you can download and view sample tutorial and presentations to make sure this training is what you look for. Various online payment systems (e.g. PayPal) allow making payments quickly and conveniently, so you can order a series of PM lessons in a few mouse clicks. You can enjoy using a distance learning system which is a simple and efficient way to improve your PM knowledge. Online communication and web conferencing tools will let you speak with your trainers and discuss project management tutorial questions in real time.
VIP Task Manager will be your electronic assistant for planning and managing your projects. While you can use distance learning as a convenient way to get necessary information about introduction, VIP Task Manager will help you put your PM knowledge in practice. This software allows using templates, to-do lists and schedules to start projects, plan tasks, schedule time, measure performance and generate reports.
- Use the web search to find and download manuals and guides. Regularly read these documents to enrich your knowledge.
- Download and install VIP Task Manager. Run the software and create a new database for your project.
- Log in the database and go to Task Tree view to start planning your project.
- In Task Tree view, use templates and sample to-do lists to plan your project by phases.
- Go to task List view to add tasks to the project.
- Use Calendar view to schedule your project and tasks.
- Use Attachments panel to attach files to your tasks.
- Use Notes panel to make records about your FAQs.