It’s hard to start managing a project without using a helpful PM guide, especially if you’re new to project planning. A complete project management user manual will help you understand the basics of project planning and start managing your project from the first steps which require you to plan the project by 5 key phases: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control and Closure. In Internet you find and download such a manual. Also Internet will give you great opportunities to discuss project planning issues by using special forums and community chats.
Besides using your PM user buy in guide, you need to download and install PM software that helps realize ideas listed in your guide. VIP Task Manager is an example of PM software. VIP Task Manager allows using templates, schedules and to-do lists to plan projects and tasks. The software features project tracking tools that let monitor and control projects. VIP Task Manager is likely to be your best solution that meets your project management users needs.
- Use the web search to find and download a complete project management user guide. Also try to find forums dedicated to discussing project management user stories.
- Download and install VIP Task Manager. Start the software and create a new database for your project.
- Log in the database and go to Task Tree to start planning. Use templates and to-do lists to plan your project by phases.
- Go to Task List to plan tasks of the project.
- Go to Calendar to schedule the project and create timelines.