Task databases are used to keep information and details on multiple tasks running in a company or on a business workflow. Task database software is an instrument that is utilized to serve and secure such a database with all its essential components. These working elements (to be administrated with a help of software) are the following ones
- A framework to regulate organization of your task database, including templates to describe your tasks (input tasks data), interfaces to represent the workflow (retrieve and represent tasks data), to build reports, etc.
- A set of rules and constraints to regulate access and operation in the database is necessary to secure informational confidence across the tasks. Therefore software maintains possibilities to set up constraints and gives ways to prevent unauthorized access to the data;
- Convenient interfaces are required to work with information, such as task tree mode to create WBS for your projects, task list mode to display to-do lists, calendar to manage agendas, etc.
VIP Task Manager is a client-server program with task tracking database. It is designed to help you in managing projects and tasks within your team. This application can be used to manage task database and special interfaces (templates) to access and review tasks.
To manage tasks – do the following:
- start your work planning software;
- use Task Tree mode to set up a suitable layout of task groups;
- prioritize team tasks and add instructions on how to perform them;
- plan tasks in terms of priorities, costs, target dates, etc;
- assign tasks to performers and supervise execution in real-time regime;