Project management presentations are used during the initiation phase to make a project overview and announce it to stakeholders. Project management presentations allow a project manager to highlight essential points on a project and describe benefits that stakeholders will gain if the project is implemented and delivered.
When you need to prepare your presentation to describe a project, you can consider the next key project management presentation topics:
- Project Goals and Expectations
- Cost and Budget
- Team and Leadership
- Collaboration and Communications
Often project management presentations are prepared with help of MS PowerPoint. You can use this slideware to create custom project slides and make your speech more persuasive. However, besides MS PowerPoint you will need to use a task management program that helps plan tasks of your presentation, create an agenda, and develop time schedules. For example, you can use VIP Task Manager to create to-do lists, build templates, and plan meeting schedules. This software product lets use due dates and priorities for advanced task planning. You can share your project ideas with other users who access your database.
- Run the software and use Database Wizard to create a new database for your project.
- Log in your database.
- Go to Task Tree view to add groups and tasks to your project.
- Create hierarchical to-do lists and presentation samples.
- Use Permissions panel to share the project with other users.
- Go to Scheduler view to create schedules for your project management presentation.