It's better to come earlier than later
People judge the good performance of your business responsibilities by your punctuality. That's why it's extremely important to avoid coming late to the meetings. Estimate the time reserve for the way to the meeting, embarrassment with the address or some additional preparations, such as gathering required documents, packing the notebook, putting your clothes on, etc. So, plan the time to do these activities in advance to come to the meeting in time.
"Reserve the time" To Do List
- When you plan the meeting, take into account all factors and problems that you may face on the way to it
- Estimate the time that you will need to get to the meeting
- Estimate how much time you will need to make all required preparations before the meeting
- Use software to schedule the time for meeting and assign the time reserve before it
- Start your organizer software
- Create a new task, for example "Meet the prospect"
- Schedule the task to required time
- Set reminder to pop-up on the screen at required time before meeting begins