You should have enough time for task control
If you are going to control the task that you delegate to the employee, do it beforehand and not at the last moment. First of all it's useful because you will stimulate the team member to accomplish the task before its due date, and secondly you will have enough time to check the task carefully and return it back if there are some mistakes or imperfections. So, by planning task control some time before its due date, you will help you and your team member to accomplish it successfully and in time.
"Timely task control" To Do List
- While delegating a task to your employee, try to plan the time when you can control it
- Reserve enough time before task due date to carefully control the task and correct the mistakes if it's necessary
- Use software to plan the time for task control
- Start your organizer software
- Create a new task, e.g. "Control Joe's task"
- Schedule this task to a proper time before its due date
- Continue doing your tasks