It's so easy to dissatisfy the client
If your company's activity depends on the meetings with the clients, you should properly plan the time for meetings, as the punctuality makes good impression on your clients and partners. If you schedule one meeting directly after another, one delay will cause the procrastination with all following appointments and all clients will need to wait. There is a simple solution of this problem – leave some time breaks after every two meetings. So only following meeting will start later, others will start in time after a break.
"Scheduling breaks between meetings" To Do List
- When you plan your meeting agenda, assign time interval after each two or three meetings
- Don't plan anything on these time breaks, because you may require them to eliminate the delay before following meeting starts
- Use software to schedule meetings and time intervals between them
- Start your organizer software
- Create a new task, for example "Meet the prospect"
- Schedule this task in some interval after previous meeting