Before you start planning working hours of your workers you can try ready-to-use employee scheduling examples and templates that can be downloaded from various online resources. In Internet there is a wealth of different employee scheduling examples used by many managers and supervisors for planning and allocating working time. Employee healthcare, construction templates, time estimates, restaurant patterns, and other examples can be easily found in Internet.
However, if you want to make specific schedule templates that best fit your requirements, most likely you won’t use ready-to-use examples shared in Internet. You will need some task management software that lets design employee schedules and calendars. You can try to use VIP Task Manager. This software features Calendar to create individual and group schedules, calendars and timelines. For example, in Calendar you can choose Weekly view and design weekly examples for sales staff of your retailing company. Filter Bar will help you display only necessary tasks filtered by several attributes (like Assignment, Due Date, Status).
- Use your favorite web search system to find examples and templates that fit your requirements.
- Read reviews about workforce software and visit online forums and blogs for discussions.
- Download and use VIP Task Manager to create your own calendar templates that best fit your scheduling needs.
- Use Task Tree view in VIP Task Manager to plan employee workflows and projects.
- Use Task List view to plan and assign tasks to your workers.
- Use Calendar view to make schedules and calendars.