Employee scheduling management is critical to successful planning of working time and tasks assigned to employees. By efficiently managing employee schedules and calendars you provide your staff with clear descriptions of assignments and tasks. With help of employee scheduling resource management software you can set task durations, define timeframes, manage due dates, and assign deadlines.
Good software for workforce management will provide you with the following basic features and tools:
- Creating to-do lists and tasks that can be assigned to one or several workers.
- Scheduling personnel time and work shifts.
- Creating individual and group calendars for better employee scheduling time management.
- Sharing tasks and files between workers.
- Allowing employees to collaborate with each other and participate in collaborative projects.
VIP Task Manager combines the basic features and tools of good software for project management. It allows using templates, to-do lists, checklists and schedules to plan and track employee time and tasks. For example, you can create a task with Due Date, Duration, Estimated Time and Actual Time. By using Filter Bar you can track this task and view current status. The software lets receive status notifications and make reports.
- Use VIP Task Manager Professional as a single solution for time scheduling and task management.
- Go to Task List view of the software to make simple to-do lists and add specific attributes (like Due Date, % Complete, Status, Resource Assignment, Duration etc.) to tasks.
- Go to Task Tree view to create project templates and checklists.
- Go to Calendar view to make individual/group schedules and develop project timelines.
- If you need to set up customized workflows for better workforce management, you can use Workflow Editor for this purpose.