Our mind needs some rest to gain strength
When you create your daily schedule, don't forget that your body needs some rest during the day. It's obviously that working without interruptions you will do more tasks, but your mind requires periodical "recharge" and you have to think about your health. Otherwise later you may find yourself losing the energy. When you take a short walk or just take a short break without calls, e-mails and other tasks, you will revive your mind and feel yourself fresh and vigorous.
"Recharge your mind" To Do List
- Don't try to work without the rest, it may adversely affect your health in the future
- Schedule short break in the middle of your day to let your mind have some rest
- Use software to schedule breaks into your daily agenda
- Start your organizer software
- Create a new task "Take a break"
- Assign this task to the most appropriate time for you
- Start doing your tasks