When a manager is involved in task scheduling process, he needs to be sure that assigned employees will complete their task lists in time and according to the schedule. He should remind employees about important and crucial tasks. The best way to automate this process for the manager is to use task scheduling software which allows to set reminders for exact dates/time or before/after these dates.
VIP Task Manager task scheduling software has reminder which enables employees to fight procrastinations and complete tasks in time. Task reminder is intended to remind you about any action or event. According to reminder parameters, there will be the special window with short description of the event on the screen. Once reminder window is appeared you can dismiss it or put on sleep for a time (e.g. 5, 10, 15 minutes).
- Create a new task
- In the open window select "Reminder" tab
- Check Reminder field
- Select reminder options: "At" or "Before"
- If you want the system to alarm you at exact date and time, select option "At"
- Otherwise you can set reminder before the task start time, finish time or Due date. For example, set reminder before 1 day of the task starting: Reminder-Before-Start Time-1day.
- Select resource(s) the system should remind in "Resource" field.
- Input text message that will be enclosed to the reminder alert.
Once reminder is set, the "Info" column displays appropriate icon in the task list so you can quickly check which tasks have reminder.