Have you ever asked yourself on how to do employee scheduling? As a manager you should have a good answer for this question; otherwise, you will fail with managing your subordinates because they will not know what tasks to do in what time limits. Most likely you have some employee scheduling ideas. But were these ideas successful? Did you try to schedule employee tasks? Do you need some employee scheduling training?
Anyway, we would like to help you with employee scheduling. Here is a list of key steps for scheduling and planning tasks of employees:
- Create a list of employees who currently work for your company (or who participate in a certain project).
- Make a list of available working hours and allocate time portions to employee shifts.
- Organize all employees by two groups: full time and part time workers
- Assign appropriate shifts to each of the employee groups.
- Make working schedules based on shifts in each employee group.
- Share these schedules between your workers and make sure each of the workers clearly understands his/her duties and deadlines.
VIP Task Manager will help you do employee scheduling in a better way. This program features Task List view and Calendar view for planning employee tasks and scheduling working time. In VIP Task Manager you can share selected tasks and schedules between certain users who have appropriate permissions. The software will help you establish better employee scheduling in your company.
- Use the listed steps for scheduling tasks and time of your workers. If needed, use Internet to read online employee scheduling tutorials and employee scheduling tips for more information.
- Use Task List view in VIP Task Manager to make to-do lists and plan employee tasks.
- Calendar view will help you create employee schedules and timesheets.
- Use Filter Bar to track tasks by time-related attributes, like Due Date, Estimated Time, Date Completed etc.
- If needed, go to the official website of VIP Task Manager to watch employee scheduling demo tours.