Yes, time management is important because it helps you to operate with time which is a valuable business resource. It is a skillful manner allowing you to obtain much more profit from every hour you spent at work, as you become able to get much more tasks accomplished during the same amount of time. Let’s briefly consider some assumptions:
- Time management is self management – the great and decisive part of this discipline refers to your ability to self-organize and ability to approach things systematically. If you want to master any time management practices and be really successful, then you should apply some efforts on bettering your self-organization approaches.
- Time management is a myth – yes, that’s true, as you really cannot manage the time, and it is always only 24 hours in a day, but you can manage the content that you fill this time with. In other words everything depends on how effectively you can use your time.
- Time management is life management – all-embracing approach to productivity includes the complex attitude which means controlling not only your working time, but a much wider scope of your life, including personal time, so that you can always keep your capacity for work on the highest level.
- Time management is the key to success – yes, it is true, as the better you use your time, the more you can produce and accomplish, and the higher is your personal efficiency, so it is a way to avoid rushes and procrastinations, and to help you in getting better results in everything you undertake.
VIP Task Manager is a client-server program that can be used for managing working time of project teams, as it provides three sharable interface modes (Task List, Task Tree and Calendar) for analyzing performance over your working objectives to identify their success or defections in terms of individual productivity, time and costs.
To plan and analyze your time – do the following:
- start your time planning software;
- develop a schedule of activities;
- make work prioritization and categorization;
- assign tasks to performers;
- control performance parameters in real-time regime;