Team task management requires establishing of common project schedule visible for all team members involved in one project. Team members should be in touch with common project workflow - they should distinctly know in what tasks, events and appointments they are engaged and what time scopes are defined for each task. This will mobilize your team and gives them possibility to prioritize their activity by focusing on urgent tasks. Traditional on-wall paper schedule can help, however it is inconvenient and slow to update.
VIP Task Manager is task and time scheduling and execution tracking groupware that offers the Scheduler (Calendar) mode which can be accessed by multiple team members to view, plan and edit their tasks. This is the most convenient mode to see the duration of your tasks and lags between them using time grid with customizable scale, view your tasks duration (like Gantt chart), see tasks in day, week, month and year view, see task priorities, notes and info.
To ensure proper team scheduling you need to:
- start task scheduling software
- create new task in any of 3 available regimes (Task List, Task Tree, Scheduler)
- plan task by Start and End dates
- set estimated task duration and task recurrence if required
- set in-system/e-mail reminder if required
- assign task to team member
- ensure that team member possess system rights to view this task