Whether you are a team leader or a team member, you take part in various meetings. As a team leader you may need to organize meetings for the team members, while a team member can plan meetings with important customers, subcontractors, etc. The point is that no matter who you are and what your job is, you should always be aware of how to arrange a successful meeting. When such steps as scheduling time, date, and location are done, the next thing in organizing a meeting is planning the agenda. Agenda planning is a process that you cannot just skip when it comes to any kind of meeting.
When planning an agenda, you should split this process into several tasks and categories. With VIP Task Manager you can create an agenda by using task lists and task groups. You can specify each of the tasks by leaving comments and writing notes. Reminders will never allow you to miss the meeting. VIP Task Manager notifies you on any changes in the agenda, so when working in the team you will be always aware of current progress. You can use email notifications to read the meeting outcomes from your laptop even if you for some reasons cannot participate in the meeting.
- Launch VIP Task Manager
- Go to Task Tree view and create 4 new task groups: "Style", "Information", "Closing" and "Contact Information". This will be a structure of your agenda.
- Add task lists in each of the task groups. Be specific, write notes to each task and leave comments. Details will much help you in creating your agenda
- Set priorities and due dates for the task lists.
- Set remainder to the most important tasks in the agenda
- Use email notifications to track the progress of the meeting while being away