The GTD method (Getting Things Done) helps people accomplish more tasks in less time. This method can be successfully applied to project planning & implementation. Project management Getting Things Done (PM GTD) lets efficiently allocate project time, tasks and funds. If you try to follow key principles of project management GTD, you will see that this method can help you improve project performance and increase probability of project success.
Getting Things Done makes it easier to lead teams and set up teamwork. You can try VIP Task Manager to put this method in your project management practice. VIP Task Manager allows using to-do lists, templates, schedules, task lists and checklists to plan and implement project activities, tasks and workflows. It is a multiuser program that provides your team with GTD collaboration.
- Download and install VIP Task Manager on your computer.
- Start the software, create a new database and log in it.
- Use Task Tree view to set project phases, make templates, and create hierarchical to-do lists.
- Go to Task List view to add new tasks to your projects.
- Use Calendar view to schedule project time and develop timelines.
- Use Permissions panel to allow other users to view and edit project data.
- Use Internet to learn more about GTD ideas. Also try to download project management GTD free guides and tutorials.