When you are new to project management and don’t know how to get started, a project management (PM) guide will be helpful for you. Such a guide is like a handbook for beginners who just start comprehending the PM science. Just like those beginners you can use the best project management quick reference guide to know more about basic project phases, find out how to assemble and lead a project team, read about popular methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile), and learn other lessons of special course.
While a new project seems to be complex for you, after reading your project management quick tutorial the project will be much easier and you will know what steps you need to take to start the project. Besides, using your guide in combination with PM software will let you gain wins. VIP Task Manager is an example of PM software.
By using VIP Task Manager you can plan your new project by phases, use templates to develop a project plan, set priorities for tasks and generate project reports. VIP Task Manager will help lead your project team and establish teamwork.
- Use Internet to find and read through the best guide.
- Use VIP Task Manager to create a database for your project.
- Log in this database, go to Task Tree view and use groups to plan your project by phases.
- Use templates to create plan for the project.
- Go to Task List view to add tasks to your project and create to-do lists.
- Set priorities for tasks.
- Go to Calendar view to create schedules and timelines.