Best decision for new information processing
Each day the managers receive new information, papers, e-mails, calls, etc. They need to process and include them into company workflow. As processing new inflow requires definite time, it may interrupt leader's current work and make him/her unfocused and disappointed. The best solution to stay fully focused on what needs to be done at that moment, is to not handle the information immediately and postpone processing non-emergency inputs till scheduled time. This will help the manager to stay organized, focused and successfully accomplish his/her current tasks.
'Process new input' To Do List
- When you get new information, e.g. calls, papers and so on, don't hurry up to handle it immediately if you are busy at that moment
- Choose the most suitable time for you to process new information
- Put the task 'Process new inputs' on your schedule and set it as 'Recurring'
- Use software to schedule the time for processing new information
- Start your scheduler software
- Create a new task 'New information processing'
- Choose the most suitable time for this task and assign it at this time
- Decide how often you need to do it and make it recurrence
- Continue doing your tasks