Books about time management for beginners will be necessary for reading to those people who are not familiar with workforce techniques and do not know how to plan and manage their time. If you do not plan your working hours, you’re unlikely to achieve success in your effort to perform projects and tasks. Beginners’ time management for work & home will show you the fundamentals of workforce management required for proper planning of projects and tasks.
When you are going to start a new project, books on time management for dummies suggest taking the next basic steps:
- Write down goals of your project and desired outcomes. Be specific.
- Identify tools (equipment, software), people (managers, suppliers, customers), money and time required to accomplish your goals and produce outcomes.
- Make a list of tasks and create to-do lists. Assign tasks to your team.
- Identify factors that may influence or limit the project.
- Determine milestones (scheduled reviews of your project’s progress).
You can easily follow these basics steps for planning projects and designing working calendars by using VIP Task Manager, a time management application. VIP Task Manager lets you create, share and track tasks and to-do lists as well as design schedules and timelines for your projects. The software features powerful Calendar that allows creating task calendars and agendas. You can use Calendar to make printable schedules, set reminders, and filter tasks. VIP Task Manager will help you achieve success in time management for life & work.
- Run VIP Task Manager and access your database.
- Use Task Tree view to break your project down into phases. Add tasks to each of the phases.
- Go to Scheduler view to create schedules and timelines.
- Use Task List view to track tasks by Status, Due Date, and Priority.
- Select Resource Assignment Panel to assign tasks to members of your team.
- Use Notes Panel to specify your tasks.