Time management for procrastinators teaches you to do your work that is what you are paid for. When you think of ways to postpone your tasks and put them off till tomorrow, you are likely to become a procrastinator, or a person who does not perform required tasks within a predefined period of time. Procrastinators at work are similar to anarchists who do not follow established rules but do things on their own manner. In Internet you can find many articles about time management for anarchists.
There are also many books that contain tips on for social workers, ministers, managers, and employees. The main idea of such books and articles consists in several rules:
- Do not postpone tasks that can be done today
- If tasks are overdue, prioritize these tasks and do them first of all
- Delegate tasks in case you cannot do them on schedule
Following these basic rules for ministers, managers and employees allows you to avoid procrastination and do your tasks on time. VIP Task Manager will help you create task schedules, set priorities and share to-do lists. VIP Task Manager is a great software solution that helps manage workforce and plan tasks.
- Enter your database and go to Task List to create separate tasks and design to-do lists.
- Use "Due Date" column to set time&date for your tasks.
- Go to Scheduler to create daily calendar for your tasks.
- Use Filters to display only needed tasks on your calendar.
- Set reminders for tasks so you won’t forget about upcoming events.