In Internet you can find many various time management how to articles that contain detailed information about particular aspects of effective time management. Because such articles are available in a great variety, sometimes it’s even hard to quickly find an article that describes a particular aspect of time management you need to learn about right now. That’s why, it’s reasonable to make your own collection of the best articles about effective time management how to teach and how to learn. Such a collection is like a small library that you can save on your computer in electronic format. Anytime when you need to learn about time management how to delegate or how to make assignments, you can use this library and find articles that describe the needed topic.
Besides making a collection of the best articles on time management, you’ll need to use time management software that will help you put ideas about time management how to start tasks in practice. VIP Task Manager is a great example of such software. VIP Task Manager allows using to-do lists, templates and calendars to plan daily tasks, schedule working hours and track activities.
- Use the web search (Google, AltaVista, MNS, Yahoo!) to find articles on time management how to focus on daily tasks and then choose the best ones.
- Create a folder for keeping your favorite articles.
- Use VIP Task Manager to create links to these articles. The software features Attachments panel that allows attaching files and links directly to tasks. This functionality will significantly simplify your time management.
- Go to Calendar view of the software to schedule working time.
- Use Task List view to develop to-do lists and create tasks.
- Use Custom Fields functionality to realize ideas about time management how to measure efficiency.