There are several key rules of "time management: how to get better." People who follow these rules are likely to feel less stressed out and do tasks on schedule. Let’s try to briefly describe the rules.
- Create a time-based to-do list. The first rule of "time management how to get better" states that you need to make a scheduled to-do list in which every task has certain start date and finish date. Such a to-do list will let you always remember about due dates.
- Learn to prioritize tasks. Having a scheduled and prioritized to-do list allows you to avoid multitasking and focus on important and urgent events – this is the second rule of "time management: how to get everything done."
- Be pragmatic. The third rule of "time management: how to get control" says that it’s one big mistake of many people to think that they should be perfectionists to accomplish their tasks on time. Remember you should do your best to pragmatically schedule time and perform tasks. Don’t pay excessive attention to every detail; otherwise you’re likely to delay tasks.
- Reward yourself. The last rule of " time management: how to get started" states that once you have achieved success you should reward yourself. Rewarding is a great way to increase self-confidence and improve your understanding of "time management: how to get better."
VIP Task Manager will help you follow these simple rules of "time management: how to get everything done." VIP Task Manager is a task&time management program. It features Calendar and Task List that help create to-do lists, develop schedules, set task priorities, track progress, and report on performance.
- Log in your database and go to Task List.
- Create to-do lists and add tasks.
- Set Start Date and Finish Date for tasks.
- Set priorities for tasks.
- Go to Calendar to develop task schedules.
- Use Filter panel to track tasks by status, priority, due date.
- Use HTML reports to keep track of time performance.