Recording your daily tasks and events in a convenient time management journal is one of the most important things you can do to plan your time and tasks. A simple journal will help you find out where your time really goes. By using time planning software you can design and edit time management journal entries. Your family members can also use time planning software to organize their workday, plan events, manage tasks and keep track of available hours and minutes. Time journal writing will your colleagues and subordinates to plan meetings, make appointments, create collaborative calendars, and even share project timelines.
VIP Task Manager is a great example of time planning software. It can be used by both single users and groups to create sharable logs, schedule working hours and make to-do lists. VIP Task Manager is a client-server solution – users can login a centralized database through LAN/Internet and collaborate in real-time mode.
- Surf through this website to read more articles.
- Download and install VIP Task Manager.
- Use Calendar view of the software to make daily schedules and timelines.
- Share tasks and journals by setting up user permissions.
- Use Attachments panel to attach files, documents and links to tasks.