The discipline of time management wouldn’t be so popular today if famous time management personalities had never invented theories, methods and tools for efficient time planning and using. For example, David Allen, the author of “Getting Things Done” method and Abraham Maslow, the author of Hierarchy of Needs, allowed us to achieve the best personal practices in every day life.
Today we can use Internet to find plenty of personality tests and examinations that let us evaluate our abilities for time planning and discover what reasons make us less productive. We can read online articles to learn more about time management personal development and find ways for self-improvement. Internet gives us almost limitless opportunities to read about time management personality profiles and learn methods for time planning and using. Besides, it allows us to download software solutions to plan time by using templates, schedules, checklists, to-do list etc.
For example, you can download VIP Task Manager for free. This software allows using schedules, tasks and to-do lists to plan and track your working time and to report on time usage. VIP Task Manager can be used by several users to plan and manage workforce.
- Use the web search to learn methods of time planning and find out more about time management personality types.
- Start VIP Task Manager, create a new database and login this database.
- Use Task List view to add tasks and to-do lists in your workforce.
- Go to Calendar to schedule your tasks. Calendar is best for daily/weekly/monthly task time planning.
- Use grid view to plan project time and create timelines.