Using time management questionnaires is one of the most efficient methods for evaluating employee time performance and deciding on improvements. Today many managers, executives and business owners try to use this method to identify reasons for productivity gaps, minimize procrastination and increase workforce efficiency. Moreover, there are agencies that provide business service and training.
If you still do not use the method of workforce questionnaires, then we suggest you to try it out. The method is about creating special questionnaires and inquiry lists to evaluate employee preparedness for following time management principles. Here are sample questions of a typical time management questionnaire:
- Do you keep your workplace tidy so that I can work efficiently?
- Do you create to-do lists for planning your daily duties?
- Do you make some records that can help you do your tasks?
- Do you do tasks in order of their importance?
- Do you use time management software?
- In case of some failure or frustration can you continue working with a positive attitude?
You can create your own questions to develop a comprehensive sample that fits into specific requirements and needs of your working environment. By using time management software you can create templates, checklists and to-do lists to plan your work. VIP Task Manager is an example of such software. VIP Task Manager will help you plan events, tasks and activities which are components of workforce analysis.
- Use VIP Task Manager as a time planning tool to design daily schedules and to-do lists.
- Your employees can use the software to develop task lists and checklists.
- Use Task Tree view to create templates for your time management questionnaire.
- Share your time management questionnaire download files by setting up user permissions in Task Tree view.