Monitoring the important events which take place in a project is a critical part of understanding the way how the project is supposed to run; therefore project participants are required to keep track of the workforce sheet. Tracking means that periodically (for example, every two or three days) the project team will do the following two things:
- Keep an eye on the project event sheet to review the news and track the important changes in the project
- Make sure that the team has the up-to-date and revised task lists as well as no procrastinations are committed
To create, manage and share the current workforce sheet of your projects, you need to use project management software like VIP Task Manager Pro.
VIP Task Manager lets you easily schedule and track event sheets which are sharable among project team members. The software provides real time collaboration between team members. Each item of the project workforce information can be represented as a task which has Due Date, Start Date and Finish Date. There're also user-defining task attributes that can be added to the project sheet, so you have a flexible tool to make your event workforce more suitable and comprehensive.
- Go to Calendar view in VIP Task Manager Professional to design new event sheets and task lists.
- Use Task Tree view to create the project structure.
- Use Comments Panel and Notes Panel to specify items in the project event information sheet.
- Set pop-up/email reminders in your event sheets.