Often we cannot meet our schedules because we take more tasks than we can really complete. Overload is one of the reasons which bring us to disorganization and make us feel overwhelmed. It is necessary to assess our capabilities and limitations honestly. We should avoid taking too much upon ourself, because not always we are ready to perform everything that we want, or everything that we are expected to perform. If you want to avoid frustration of your plans and keep good standing you should consider following guidelines:
- Know your limitations - before taking some obligations you should discreetly assess your resources, look through your schedules and decide if you are able to take these tasks.
- Be ready to say "No" to commitments that you will not be able to handle. Do not create expectations by saying "Maybe" to tasks and commitments about which you are not sure.
- If you are busy with your standard tasks you should avoid taking tasks that you are not good at.
- If you know that you are not able to accomplish your tasks in time be ready to ask for help or try to delegate.
VIP Task Manager is team management groupware that allows you to schedule personal and company tasks, manage your schedules, priorities in order to avoid excessive commitments, to save productivity and to control performance in real-time regime to analyze efficiency of teamwork.
VIP Organizer is individual task manager that allows you to plan and categorize your tasks and appointments in order to keep your commitments under control, set priorities, build checklists and manage personal projects.
To manage your commitments you need to do the following:
- start you time management application
- plan your commitments, appointments and tasks
- create your activity schedule for day, week or month
- set timelines and priorities
- use Calendar mode of VIP Task Manager to review your schedule
- control your performance