To increase your company efficiency you need to use some business process review techniques (BPR techniques) that help make a solid understanding of where you are today. A business process review (BPR) is a periodic and systematic evaluation of a particular business process by using success criteria and performance metrics. This common business process review definition is used in many techniques and methods for reviewing processes. Typical business process review techniques will allow you to measure your organization’s performance and find reasons for cost increases, resource waste, work breaks, etc.
Here are common steps to conducting a BPR:
- Define critical success factors (areas in which your company should perform well in order to reach success).
- Investigate and analyze both existing and potential problems within a particular area.
- Generate potential solutions that help address the problems.
- Make a business process review summary and create a report.
With help of VIP Task Manager you can plan and schedule BPRs in your company. VIP Task Manager is a task management program that allows using templates, to-do lists and schedules for planning, tracking, measuring and reporting tasks and activities. It is best for managing task-based processes, workflows and projects
- Use Task List in VIP Task Manager to make simple to-do lists and create new tasks.
- Go to Task Tree to build project templates, hierarchical task lists and categorized checklists necessary for planning your business process review questions.
- Use Calendar to plan and schedule events of your review.
- Go to Resource List to add user accounts for your employees. You can use Roles panel to set up business process review jobs and roles.
- Use Internet to read business process review how to tutorials and learn more on BPR techniques.