Checklist system software makes it easy for you to plan and monitor your daily tasks and activities. It allows you to create task checklists and to-do lists as well as to plan your time by designing daily schedules and timelines. You can use checklist systems to manage both office tasks and home chores.
The main feature of checklist system software is that you can review your tasks for the current day and time and then check off each task when it's been completed. Checking off completed tasks allows you to focus only on pending tasks and hide tasks that have been done.
To create and manage a task checklist, you can follow the process of checklist preparation that includes several steps, as follows below:
- Checklist development. At this step you select tasks and add them to your checklist.
- Checklist evaluation. Your next step is to evaluate your checklist in order to ensure that selected tasks correlate with your goals.
- Checklist presentation. Once the task checklist is created, you present it to your team which will follow it by performing tasks.
- Checklist assessment. At this step you plan for a meeting with your team to assess tasks of the checklist by using group decision making methods.
- Checklist analysis. Now you analyze the status of your checklist and review how your team performs checklist tasks.
- Checklist validation. At this step you make a final review of the checklist and validate its completion in case all tasks have been completed by your team.
VIP Task Manager is task checklist system software that allows you to follow the steps to develop, evaluate, present, assess, analyze and validate checklists.
- Launch VIP Task Manager and log in your database.
- Use Task Tree to create a tree-like structure for your checklist and break the checklist down into multiple groups.
- Use Task List to add new entries to your checklist and evaluate tasks.
- Use Calendar to plan for meetings with your team.
- Custom Fields will let you create indicators to measure task performance and analyze tasks.
- Workflow Editor will let you create customized statuses of tasks and design specific checklist preparation workflows.